Speaking Only is exactly what the title suggests; no frills, simple books, and certainly none of that awful grammar that you have probably had to study previously, this is it; speaking only.
This class is designed to get you to speak. More likely than not you have studied English for a long time, yet you find it difficult to string a sentence together. Why? No, it’s not because you are bad at learning languages. You are reading this aren’t you?
That means that you can understand the language, the main issue is that you haven’t had a chance to practice speaking and are therefore terrified at the prospect of speaking to a native speaker. Speaking Only.
What am I going to learn?
This class puts you in a group of people in a similar situation as you. All you do is speak. None of this ‘write it down’ or ‘copy this’; your native speaking teacher will bring you out of your shell and get you to put the pieces together. After all, that’s all you need; a bit of experience learning what does and doesn’t work for you. Speaking Only.
Many students in Thailand have studied grammar out of necessity. This is because their teachers probably didn’t know how to speak the language themselves. And of course how can you teach something you don’t understand yourself? Now is your moment; your chance to utilise the tools your other teachers gave you and put them into practice.
What sort of things are covered in this course? Speaking Only.
Good question! This is an entry level course so don’t feel threatened that you can’t speak very well. Chances are the person next to you is it the exact same level! We will teach you how to get by in English. Whatever you need, it can be tailored for you. Ultimately, you will learn how to express yourself in whatever common situation you find yourself in.
The vocabulary and sentence structure you learn in this course (By speaking, of course! Put those pens away!) Will help you be able to communicate for whatever basic needs you require. As you know, there is nothing more frustrating than knowing what you want to say, but not being able to express what you want. Let us do what we do best.
Of course, you will not speak fluently after a month, but practicing on a daily basis after absorbing what we teach you will certainly get you on your way! Speaking Only.
Resources and materials
- An easy to use English Conversation workbook is used to improve your speaking and listening skills.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms equipped with modern computers and materials to teach you real world English Conversation.
- We have free water, tea and coffee for you together with little snacks makes learning comfortable.
Key facts of our English Speaking Only Course
- 30 hours of quality English Speaking Only Training divided over 15 days.
- Course duration: 3 to 5 weeks
- Class size: maximum 7 students
- Lesson duration: 120 minutes
- Lessons per week: 3 to 5
- Easy to understand Learning materials are included
- Start: Check our Schedule
- Minimum age: There is no Minimum age
- Extra materials are provided according to your individual needs
- Conversation is held in our modern classrooms at Education Gateway School.
- A structured English Conversation course with enough time for personal attention and time to practice with your fellow students.
- A Native English Teacher leads the course.
English Conversation Levels
English Speaking Only comes in 4 levels from 1 to 4. Each level is a bit more challenging. To serve you best, we invite you to do our Free English Test Online or come and visit our School. We aim to serve you best!
Check our Courses below for each individual learning goal. It explains you in detail what you will learn per level.
At the end of the course, receive an Education Gateway Certificate documenting your language level.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT OUR SPEAKING ONLY TRAINING
"This is the easiest and fastest way to learn “live English” outside of English speaking countries!"
"Thank you so much for helping me to improve my English! I learnt a lot of proverbs from this training!"
"I’m very thankful to you that you provided this opportunity to improve English!"
"I enjoyed your lessons because it’s something i can every day in my work. It’s fast and easy. It’s like a happy game!"
"Your site is wonderful and distinctive in the method for this education, especially useful in conversation of the English language."
"In my opinion, you are using a very effective way to teach spoken English painlessly. Thank you so much!"