NLP Practitioner Training
Here it is! Your chance to attend one of the best Practitioner or Master Practitioner of NLP seminars with Natthapatch Danbenchaphan and Niels Ammerlaan, trainers personally trained by Dr. Richard Bandler and the Society of NLP. A great offer and a rare opportunity for those who are new to NLP and those who are not.
What is NLP? NLP Practitioner
NLP stands for Neuro-linguistic Programming. NLP is about how the brain works, it is about how people learn, think, decide, motivate and love life more. And you can learn how to do all of this better, faster and with more passion then you can now imagine! Here you find an example of the powerful skills that you will learn to harness in the NLP Practitioner course. This will help you to understand what NLP is about. For you now to start understanding that your brain works quicker than you think. Join us, and discover how to master your emotions and run your own brain. NLP: Your guide to Happy!
What you will learn in the NLP Practitioner Training
- An NLP Story. How the training works.
- Our stories; introductions, getting to know each other.
- Group experience of NLP.
- What is NLP?
- The Four Pillars of NLP.
- Representational System.
- Learning your Representational System Preferences. Activity.
- Working with other peoples Preferences. Activity.
- Submodalities, understanding and changing. Activity.
- Eye Accessing Cues. Activity.
- Rapport – naturally occurring.
- Matching Verbally & Non-Verbally.
- Matching & Mismatching.
- Presuppositions of NLP.
- Presuppositions you can adopt each day.
- Circles of Excellence. Accessing your personal strengths.
- Managing your state of being – when you need it, wherever you need it.
- Meta-Program Strategies introduction.
- Sensory Acuity
- Sensory Perceptual Strategies.
- Eliciting Full Sensory Perceptual Strategies.
- Meta Model; what, why and how we can gather information.
- Meta Model Patterns to use daily.
- Meta Model in relation to the Milton Model.
- Pacing and Leading. Asking the right questions.
- Well Formed Outcomes.
- Association & Disassociation. Activity.
- Perceptual Positions. Activity.
- Anchoring – Five key elements.
- Anchoring – Steps, Creating your anchors.
- Stacking Anchors – double the power. Activity.
- Stage, Street and Clinical Hypnosis
- Milton Ericson in relation to Dr Richard Bandler
- Dave Elman Induction
- 101 ways to hypnotize
- Experience by Doing – Your guide to Happy
- Anchoring varieties of states. Activity.
- Chaining Anchors. Activity.
- Collapsing Anchors. Activity.
- Change Personal History – working with emotional memories. Activity.
- Re-Parenting – helping the inner young self. Activity.
- Swish Patterns Activity.
- Submodality Mapping – Confusion to Understanding.
- Strategy of NLP Applications
- NLP for Sales
- NLP for Goal Setting
- NLP for Wealth
- Working with Strong Emotions or Limiting Beliefs.
- Double Dissociation & Fast Rewind.
- Fast Phobia Cure – for Fears & Trauma.
- Mend A Broken Heart.
- Working with Dilemmas, Contradictions and Decisions.
- Visual Squash – Parts Integration. Activity.
- Certification Exam.
- Choose Your Favourite Techniques – review and master.
- Mentoring with the Trainer on how to use NLP after the course.
- Certification and Celebration!
Location NLP Practitioner
We train at a Class-A Location in Central Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
Who are your NLP Trainers?
Your NLP Trainers are Natthapatch Danbenchaphan and Niels Ammerlaan. Both personally trained by Dr. Richard Bandler and the President of the Society of NLP, John La Valle.
Certification NLP Practitioner
Upon successful completion of the NLP Practitioner Training, you will receive your Certificate, personally signed by Dr. Richard Bandler, John La Valle, President of the Society of NLP, Natthapatch Danbenchaphan and Niels Ammerlaan. The seal of the Society of NLP, guarantees you of authentic NLP Training, quality and life-lasting skills.
Inclusive NLP Practitioner
This training is inclusive Extensive Manual for your NLP Practitioner Certification, a wide choice of extra materials, worksheets, resources and media is shared throughout the progress of the training. Tea, Coffee, Water and Soft drinks are available during the day. Snacks during breaks and well-organized lunch make this training complete.
Warning! NLP Practitioner
This NLP Practitioner Training may cause unexpected happiness, joy, pleasure and wealth.
REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION PACKAGE TODAY