University of Gloucestershire
[threecol_two]The University of Gloucestershire has a reputation for academic excellence dating back over 170 years coupled with an academic team dedicated to ensuring the success of their students. In the 2012 Guardian rankings over half the subjects on offer were ranked in the Top 30. Based over two campuses in Cheltenham and Gloucester, the university offers a wide range of course for both UG and PG students.
Courses on Offer University of Gloucestershire
International Foundation Year
International foundation year programmes are excellent ways for students to progress onto UG degrees without traditional UK qualifications. These programmes bridge the gap in the students knowledge base and equips them with the skills to succeed at university. International foundations are offered in the following areas and allow progression on to University of Gloucestershire UG programmes.
- International Foundation in Accounting and Information Systems
- International Foundation in Art, Design and Media
- International Foundation in Business, Management and Law
- International Foundation in Hospitality, Events and Tourism
- International Diploma
Upon completion of an international diploma, you will be granted direct entry into the second year of a Gloucestershire programme. Students who have completed A Levels and don’t quite meet the entry criteria or English language requirements would find one of these programmes rewarding.
- International Diploma in Accounting and Information Systems
- International Diploma in Art, Design and Media
- International Diploma in Business and Management
- International Diploma in Hospitality, Events and Tourism
- Composite Diploma in Accounting and Information Systems
- Composite Diploma in Art, Design and Media
- Composite Diploma in Business and Management
- Composite Diploma in Hospitality, Events and Tourism
Graduate diploma’s offers students the opportunity for direct entry onto a PG course at the university. This course is designed for students who need an introduction to study at a higher level. Its also useful for students who wish to update their knowledge of a certain subject area before embarking on a masters programme. These courses also assist students in raising their English language skills. Graduate Diploma’s are offered in the following areas.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Art, Media and Design
The University of Gloucestershire offers excellent student accommodation. Students have the choice of choosing between home-stay and living on campus.
Thinking about studying in the UK? Education Gateway is specialised in providing you advise in which university is best for you. Contact Us Today for a Free consultation or request your Free Information Package Online!
|League Table Ranking:||91|
|Number of students:||9,900|