English Conversation Level 2
Our English Conversation Level 2 Course is designed to help you learn essential language skills that will help boost your confidence in Conversation from day one.
What you will learn:
- Talk about a favourite possession, describe objects, ask about and buy things
- Catch up with friends; say how you feel, chat aout daily things in life
- Listen and respond to different kinds of news
- Thank people and learn to apologise
- Arrange to meet up; talk about plans and arrangements
- Talk about problems; discuss pros and cons and talk about ways to solve problems
- Talk about people and places in your country
- Describe places, talk about people’s lives and achievements
- Talk about technology and change
- Have a debate; express and respond to opinions
- Have a discussion and take part in a meeting
Why choose our English Conversation Course?
- An easy to follow, structured course for people who want to become better in Conversation
- Learn essential speaking & listening skills
- Get a good understanding of basic grammar and vocabulary
- Start using practical English examples from day one.
- Progress with personal learning plans and individual attention of your Teacher.
Key facts of our English Conversation Level 2 Course
- 30 hours of quality English Conversation Training divided over 15 days.
- Course duration: 3 to 5 weeks
- Class size: maximum 7 students
- Lesson duration: 120 minutes
- Lessons per week: 3 to 5
- Easy to understand Learning materials are included
- Start: Check our Schedule
- Minimum age: There is no Minimum age
- Extra materials are provided according to your individual needs
- Conversation is held in our modern classrooms at Education Gateway School.
- A structured English Conversation course with enough time for personal attention and time to practice with your fellow students.
- A Native English Teacher leads the course.
Your start and progress
- Before you start we encourage you to do our Free English Online Test.
- Come and visit us, to see what it is like to be in our classrooms.
- Stay focused with personal learning plans.
- During the classroom sessions you will work on your vocabulary and pronunciation.
Resources and materials
- An easy to use English Conversation workbook is used to improve your speaking and listening skills.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms equipped with modern computers and materials to teach you real world English Conversation.
- We have free water, tea and coffee for you together with little snacks makes learning comfortable.
At the end of the course, receive an Education Gateway Certificate documenting your language level.