NLP Practitioner Chiang Mai September 2016
Practitioner of NLP Programs Like Never Before! Here it is! Your chance to attend one of the best Practitioner or Master Practitioner of NLP seminars with Natthapatch Danbenchaphan and Niels Ammerlaan, trainers personally trained by Dr. Richard Bandler and the Society of NLP. A great offer and a rare opportunity for those who are new to NLP and those who are not.
What is NLP?
NLP is about how the brain works, it is about how people learn, think, decide, motivate and love life more. And you can learn how to do all of this better, faster and with more passion then you can now imagine!
What you will learn in our NLP Practitioner Training
- An NLP Story. How the training works.
- Our stories; introductions, getting to know each other.
- Group experience of NLP.
- What is NLP?
- The Four Pillars of NLP.
- Representational Systems.
- Learning your Representational System Preferences. Activity.
- Working with other peoples Preferences. Activity.
- Submodalities, understanding and changing. Activity.
- Eye Accessing Cues. Activity.
- Rapport – naturally occurring.
- Matching Verbally & Non-Verbally.
- Matching & Mismatching.
- Presuppositions of NLP.
- Presuppositions you can adopt each day.
- Circles of Excellence. Accessing your personal strengths.
- Managing your state of being – when you need it, wherever you need it.
- Meta-Program Strategies introduction.
- Sensory Acuity
- Sensory Perceptual Strategies.
- Eliciting Full Sensory Perceptual Strategies.
- Meta Model; what, why and how we can gather information.
- Meta Model Patterns to use daily.
- Meta Model in relation to the Milton Model.
- Pacing and Leading. Asking the right questions.
- Well Formed Outcomes.
- Association & Disassociation. Activity.
- Perceptual Positions. Activity.
- Anchoring – Five key elements.
- Anchoring – Steps, Creating your anchors.
- Stacking Anchors – double the power. Activity.
- Stage, Street and Clinical Hypnosis
- Milton Ericson in relation to Dr Richard Bandler
- Dave Elman Induction
- 101 ways to hypnotize
- Experience by Doing – Your guide to Happy
- Anchoring varieties of states. Activity.
- Chaining Anchors. Activity.
- Collapsing Anchors. Activity.
- Change Personal History – working with emotional memories. Activity.
- Re-Parenting – helping the inner young self. Activity.
- Swish Patterns Activity.
- Submodality Mapping – Confusion to Understanding.
- Strategy of NLP Applications
- Sales and NLP
- Setting Goals with NLP
- NLP for Wealth
- Working with Strong Emotions or Limiting Beliefs.
- Double Dissociation & Fast Rewind.
- Fast Phobia Cure – for Fears & Trauma.
- Mend A Broken Heart.
- Working with Dilemmas, Contradictions and Decisions.
- Visual Squash – Parts Integration. Activity.
- Certification Exam.
- Choose Your Favourite Techniques – review and master.
- Mentoring with the Trainer on how to use NLP after the course.
- Certification and Celebration!
Time, Dates and Duration
We developed this training in 3 convenient blocks designed for the weekends and holidays. Reserve the following dates in your schedule: NLP Practitioner Chiang Mai September 2016
- 3 and 4th of September 2016
- 10 and 11th of September 2016
- 17 and 18th of September 2016
- 24 and 25th of September 2016
The training starts at 10:00 sharp and training days run to approximately 19:00. Reserve in your schedule: NLP Practitioner Chiang Mai September 2016
A Class-A location in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Definitive venue will be communicated after registration.
Price at the door is ฿ 36,000.- Our Early Bird price is ฿ 29,500.- Hurry! Early Bird offer ends on 15th of August 2016. After that date prices will go UP! Book now and Save ฿ 6,500.-
This training is inclusive Extensive Manual for your NLP Practitioner Certification, a wide choice of extra materials, worksheets, resources and media is shared throughout the progress of the training. Tea, Coffee, Water and Soft drinks are available during the day. Snacks during breaks and well-organized lunch make this training complete.
This NLP Practitioner Training may cause unexpected happiness, joy, pleasure and wealth.